Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I've been working like crazy on activities related to the Soupçon Quilt Along quilts.My next step is to figure out how to make a button that can be grabbed and put on other blogs! Hopefully I'll get that figured out in the nest week!


I've set up a Flickr Group where you 'll be able to post pictures of your progress on the QAL. The Flickr page is at http://www.flickr.com/groups/soupconqal/

I'm so excited about this quilt along and I can't wait to launch the first installment of the pattern. It will be available early Friday morning! The instructions will be in the post rather than as a pdf document. If you have any questions you can leave a comment and I'll answer your questions! When you leave a comment a copy is sent to me by email and I try to reply to each comment in a personal email. Unfortunately many comments are from "no reply" bloggers. This means that while your name shows in the comment there is no email address attached to the name so I can't reply other than by leaving a response to the comment on my blog. If you put your email address in your comment please use this format:  name(at)emailhost(dot)com. Easier still go to your settings and make sure that there is an email address in your profile!

That's it for today! As always happy sewing!
Karen H

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I'm having trouble finding a large print fabric tho, I'm off to the QS shop now to see if they have anything suitable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you post the amount of material needed
    kathleen

    cozykoza32a[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete