I've had a busy several days so there isn't much sewing to show but I did get my Brinton Hall blocks stitched into rows and I've also made all of the filler pieces for the top, bottom, corners and sides. First I'll start with the rows.
These are the filler pieces. I've made six of the unit at the top. It will fill in the "V" in the top and bottom rows and also it will also fill out the corners as it connects to the side units of which there are four.
When joined this is what the units that fit the corners will look like.
The top and bottom rows have all of their fillers attached. The middle row is snuggled up between them to give you an idea of how it will look!
So now the rows can be stitched together and then the whole thing will be appliqued to a background fabric. So far everything has come from my stash and I've got a lovely blue that will work just fine for the background. My plan is to prepare it today so that once the rows are stitched together I will be ready for the next step!
It is a short post today. Hopefully there'll be more to share soon! Until I post again, happy sewing.