Saturday, April 6, 2013

SOS and the first tutorial is coming tomorrow!


Blogging is new to me and I sometimes feel that I am adrift at sea – kind of like this mini that I made in 2000. It is called “SOS – Storm at Sea” and it measures 10" square! Hopefully calmer days are ahead and the blogging will get easier. I hope you are enjoying what I’ve done so far and I would love to hear from you!

 

Tomorrow I will post my first tutorial for a quick and easy way to make flying geese. Here’s a little teaser to pique your interest.
 

Finally I hope you've had a chance to visit Quilting Gallery weekly Show and Tell where you can vote for your favourite quilt that represents the theme "Spring". My piece is Rosy Outlook and if you like it I hope you'll consider voting!



Until I blog again, happy sewing!

 

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    The picture doesn't do justice to showing how beautifully the bird is embroidered and the quality of your quilting. I hope you get lots of votes!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete