Monday, December 15, 2014

Moving along on Lozagons

Today I'll share three more blocks for my Lozagons hexagon quilt.




The other day I showed you the centre blocks arranged on the floor,


I've now stitched them together and I've added a block on either side. This represents the width of the quilt. The balance of the blocks will be sewn together into strips and then the strips will be added to this centerpiece. It makes for very efficient sewing! If you would like me to share a diagram to explain just let me know and I'll do it!


Today and tomorrow I've got to go out and run errands so there won't be much more sewing done! Oh well, needs must!

Until I post again, happy sewing!
Karen H

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen. I'd love to see how you put the rest of it together. I am so tempted by this design. This would make a great QAL for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this finished, it is already beautiful! Would love your diagrams, have yet to get started on any large hexie project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is beautiful!! I hope your errands all go well so you can race home and keep working on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow your blog regularly and really enjoy seeing your lovely work, it is beautiful and you are very productive! It would be interesting to see a diagram of how you join th sections. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit-that center rose block is my favorite. It is just so striking. You stitch so fast; how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is WOW! Such a sweet heirloom. The patience required to do this is outstanding. I'm clapping in your honour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming along beautifully. Merry Christmas, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is gorgeous Karen! Love it. The center is especially beautiful, it really pops. It is such a beautiful pattern. I would also be interested in seeing how you will join more rows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forwrard to seeing this grow - another lovely project! Love how the centre shines!

    ReplyDelete